PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
We highly appreciate and thank you for availing services with us on our Website www.letsgetlegal.in (“Website”). Please do pay attention and read this policy carefully as they will give every user/end-user the information about their financial responsibility as one of our respected customers, in relation to any service you avail from us.
Letsgetlegal(also referred to as ‘LGL’, ‘LETSGETLEGAL LLP’) strives to ensure a clear understanding of your financial responsibility with respect to the Legal Services being provided on our portal, by experienced professionals. This Policy applies to all the users of the Website.
By using the Online Payment system, you agree to the following:
- The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
- You understand that letsgetlegal reserves the right to change/modify this Policy from time to time and you agree to abide by the same.
Payment options available with the user of the Website:
- Debit/Credit Card
- UPI Payment
- Google Pay, Paytm etc.
Transaction initiated by anyone, if, does not result in a successful transaction for whatever reason: In such a scenario, it should be addressed to the respective bank/ card issuing authorities.
In case the transaction performer cannot view the successful payment receipt then they need to contact customer care service on XXXXX-XXXXX or email us at email@example.com
While, we do take pride in the high level of satisfaction our website has provided to our clients, however, due to any unknown reasons, if we are unable to provide to you the service or product you purchase from us, then you shall be entitled to a refund subject to conditions that are mentioned below:
- The refund shall and can only be considered in the event there is a clear, visible deficiency with the services provided or products purchased from letsgetlegal.in
- A refund will not be initiated for change in mind or mood, situation of the client and Letsgetlegal.in will not be liable for the same. The same will not be considered as a default or defect on our behalf.
- A user is not liable to claim a refund if any delay is found from the users side in submission of the required information or documents.
- If the request for a refund has been placed after completion of the services and the work being shared with you in the event of a change of mind. However, in genuine cases, the option of using the amount paid for by you, can be provided to avail an alternative service on letsgetlegal.in.
- A user shall not be liable for a refund if a request for refund has been raised 40 days after the purchase of a service or product has been completed and the same has been intimated and indicated via email or any other form of communication stating that the work has been completed, then, such a refund request shall be deemed invalid and not be considered.
If the refund request has been accepted and approved from letsgetlegal.in, such refund shall be granted within 20 working days from the settlement of that claim. The refund amount shall be restricted towards the professional fees and will not include government fees, taxes, charges, third party payments, challan payments, payment gateway charges, vendor payments, etc.